Sunday, July 15, 2012

School, a place to learn.


    In my two years in college, I experienced lot of things. My eyes opened to the reality. Since I am having a hard time adjusting because of the environment I am used to, I tried my best to socialize with the different kind of people. Fortunately, I gained some true friends despite my mood swings and attitude. I am not really surprised if some are mad at me because of what I do, what I wear, and what I say. A am really a straightforward person.

    
     I learned to make myself very patient and be true to my own happiness. I joined the college theatre guild, Teatro Komunikado and I'm part of it until now, but due to financial difficulties, I have to work and decided to lay-lo in the said organization. There are two persons I idolized in the group aside from our adviser. Mr. Hector Calma and Ms. Mariz Pamaong. They are so very talented and I admired them both. With these people, I am able to do what I think I can't, push my hardest to succeed. I am able to meet young talents like the members of the Guhit Visual Arts Group. In my two years in college, I realized that school is not only a place to study, but also a place to learn lessons in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment