Thursday, August 9, 2012

KIDNAP: A Hector Baretto Calma Film


Hooray for our film's success. I admire the film director from the very beginning. At the premier night of KIDNAP, I was bit surprised because it was the first time that I've seen the film. I know that the outcome would be great, but I didn't expect it to be that great!

It was our director's first full length film. Kidnap is an entry for the 2nd PNP Film Festival, Independent category. Double thumbs up for you Director Hector. 

Kidnap is a story of a taxi driver gradually becomes a criminal. Sam, played by Mr. Mon Confiado, who loves his son so much was framed up by a kidnapper.

For those who wanna watch our film, screening will be on August 25, 2012, 4:00pm at the PUP Bulwagang Balagtas. Non-PUPian were also invited!

TICKET PRICE: 100PHP
FOR TICKET PURCHASING AND RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT MS. KATE VILLAS (+639174032886)

KIDNAP
PRODUCED-WRITTEN-DIRECTED BY: HECTOR BARETTO CALMA

No comments:

Post a Comment