Thursday, August 9, 2012

Philippine Nation suffered from the Hanging Habagat

Hanging Habagat killed many people in the Philippine Nation. Northern Luzon was the most affected area in the Philippines. 

I was bit disappointed to the reaction of the other nationalities for what happened in my beloved country. Tweets from Anonymous "Lucky I was not living in the Philippines, poor country!", "You serve it right Philippines, you Filipino people sucks!".

Almost one week class suspension in Manila, Quezon City, Bulacan, Rizal and CAMANAVA area. 

I am feeling sorry for my fellow countrymen. For now, all I can do is to pray. This coming days, we are planning to join some organizations and foundations doing relief operations and give them a hand to stand up.

Look what happened in Manila.

Photo Credits: Hector B. Calma




Photo Credits: Hector B. Calma  



Photo Credits: Hector B. Calma  Backside of the Far Eastern University, Recto, Manila


We have so much lessons learned. We should not let this happen again to our beloved nation. Small things can be a great help. Let's save the EARTH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment